How does a small school in Iowa grow to merit international acclaim? Ashley Deans explains how in his clear, concise, compelling account of over 20 years of unprecedented successes at Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment.
The innovative, scientifically validated programs pioneered at this school are being adopted in thousands of schools worldwide—to ensure that children everywhere grow up to be healthy, happy, well-adjusted, successful adults and to promote a peaceful, affluent world.
Accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States, Maharishi School accepts students with a wide range of academic abilities and from a broad spectrum of economic backgrounds.
Maharishi School’s record of excellence includes:
- Classes consistently scoring in the top 1% of the nation on standardized tests.
- More than 95% of graduates accepted at four-year colleges.
- Top international, national and state awards in science, mathematics, art, theater, photography, poetry and writing.
- More top-ten finishes at the global finals of creative problem-solving competitions than any other school in the world.
- Extraordinary athletic successes, including 17 state tennis championships in the past 15 years.